Blog and ping

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

See the Signs

Signs can be seen in almost everywhere. We see them in the street, in offices and in different institution. Different sign signify varied meanings, and elicit different responses by people who perceive them. Perceptions, regarding them either are positive or negative; it all depends upon the intensity or impact of given sign to a particular person or group. Some signs however are not visible to the eyes. They are not seen on placards nor displayed in the street. These invisible signs can only be perceived through introspection. Signs give direction, they teach, they inform they warn; but they are oftentimes taken otherwise since they are usually viewed as obstruction.

3 comments:

  1. In reality your creative writing abilities has inspired me to begin my own Blog website now.



    Web Hosting | Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Web Designing & Development
    Your customers are searching for you online and the first rule of marketing is: go where your customers are.
    https://www.digitalumbrellas.com/website-design-development/

    ReplyDelete