Blog and ping

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mafia War Secret

Facebook nowadays is too popular for those people used it as there hobbies, because here people can play games, make friend with remote people anywhere. Though, I have know one person who is very addicted in playing game in facebook, this games was called mafia war, at this game my friend can beat his friend and stand among them. But sometimes my friend got sophisticated because he is always placed at the button among his friend, which was very shame on his feeling. And of course, as his friend, I would like to help him by giving him a good tactic on playing mafia war on facebook. Since I try this tactic over my whole life of playing facebook and I am always placed on the top among my friends. By clicking this, you may also learned different tactic about playing mafia war, and you may also contact me if you have any question, like a friend of mine.

web directory

No comments:

Post a Comment